we want to inform you that on the 27th April 2016 was approved the European Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 that protects persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to the policy below, data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner and also in a way that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, according to the principles established in the art.n.5 of the GDPR.
In accordance with Article 13 of GDPR, we provide you with the following information:
- Identity and contact details of the controller
The controller is TECRA srl that has its registered office in 19, Benedetto Croce street in Lodi. You can contact the company at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and the following certified e-mail address email@example.com
- Purposes of the processing
Data processing is exclusively finalized to:
- the performance of the contract;
- the fulfilment of legal obligations related to the contractual relationship;
- contract management, for instance relations with agents, sales representatives, clients and/or contractors;
- potential external professional partnership needed for fulfilling legal obligations;
- protection of contractual rights;
- statistical analysis within the company;
- marketing activities by sending promotional and advertising material related to products and services similar to those included in the ongoing business relationship
- Legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for the processing is:
- the contract;
- the explicit consent of the involved party;
- the legitimate interest of the controller;
- the legal obligations.
- Data processing methods
Data will be processed in hard copy, IT and telematic way and will be included in the relevant database that will be used by the person in charge of processing personal data.
Processing will be carried out also by third parties that provide specific processing, administrative and instrumental services necessary to achieve the purposes listed above.
All data processing operations are implemented in order to guarantee integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
- Period of data storage
Data controller will process personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, in any case, not beyond 10 years beginnig from the termination of the contractual relationship and not beyond 2 years from the collection of the data for marketing purposes.
- Data communication and dissemination environment
According to the purposes shown in point 2 your personal data will be communicated to third parties that belong to the following categories: external consultants, accountants, lawyers, credit institutions, service companies, consulting firms and third parties in charge of carrying out activities directly connected or instumental to the services provided, with which the company has concluded commercial agreements necessary to the spread and the development of the services to be provided.
- Data transfer abroad
Your personal data will be processed only and exclusively within the national territory and, in any case, they will not be sent to third parties with their registered office in non-European countries, always in compliance with the rights and the guarantees required by the current legislation.
- Interested party’s rights
The interested party can obtain by the company the confirmation of the existance or non existance of the personal data within the database of the company itself.
You are the holder of the rights of the Article 15 and following of GDPR and precisely: the right to obtain by the data controller confirmation if the company is processing your data; you can request and obtain the correction or the deletion of the data or even the restriction of the processing; you can also object to the processing; you have the right to data portability and the right to withdraw the consent (except in those cases in which the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation by the data controller or if he has to accomplish a public task or the exercise of public authority). At the end you have also the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Authority).
- Provision of data
Data Provision is mandatory for all it is requested by legal and contractual obligations; for these reasons if the involved party refuses to provide all the data or even part of them, data controller will not execute the contract and fulfil all the operations such as remuneration, social security, tax and insurance obligations.
- Procedures of the exercise of the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time sending:
- A registered mail to TECRA srl, 19, Benedetto Croce street, Lodi:
- An e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A certified e-mail to the following address: email@example.com